Thursday 5 September 2013

September 5th, 2013

Hello Everybody.
Im gonna share my daily life routine here. BTW, I got a job, if you didn't know. 

Im currently working in makemytrip.com. My office is in Opera House, Bombay. And I live in Boisar, which you all must know (as readers of my blog lol). So, I travel about 3 hours to office daily and back home. Thats 6 hours of the day. Plus 8 hours and 30 mins at work. So I eat, sleep and relax (hardly) in the remaining time.

My day starts at 6.30 in the morning. I shower, have tea with chapatis and pack my tiffin and water bottle in the sack. I reach station at 7.30. I meet my friend, Saajan, Aditya and Nitish (sometimes). We chat and within 5 minutes, the train arrives. I travel in first class and my friends in second class, so we dont travel in same compartments. But they sit in the compartment adjacent to me. (We can see each other.)

I mostly sleep in train. Not for the whole time. I usually sleep from safale to andheri. I have a few people who have become friends as they travel with me daily. In Bombay, we have our seats fixed, even in local trains. So, you're gonna see the same person sitting next to you everyday. So, it isnt much difficult to make friends. Pawan Singh sits next to me. My school friend Aditya Agarwal also travels in my compartment.And there are a few others whom I know but dont know their names.

Another important thing which I wanna share. I have to write about this. There's this girl. She gets on board at saphale. She has a female companion. And a few friends who get on board at palghar. With reference to their discussion topics, Im sure about one thing - she's a student in vasai college. Not sure if engineering student or graduation student. I'll find that out. ;)

So, she gets on board, stands in the doorway. Never sits. She looks like an old friend of mine. Maybe thats why I feel connected. Shes tall, medium length hairs and shes beautiful. I dont know what it is but theres some attraction.

Back to the routine, I reach Bombay central station by 10am. Wait on the same platform for the next slow train. Get down at Charni road station. From station, I walk to my office in Opera House. Its about 5 minutes walk. After andheri, I usually start listening music. And my earphones come out after I reach office.

Once I reach office, I pray at the Cross, which is right in front of my office entrance. Then I pray at the small temple in my office. Then I take my laptop and sit on my desk. THANK GOD, THANK YOU LORD. WHILE WRITING THIS BLOG, I JUST RECEIVED MY JOB OFFER LETTER. I AM SOOO HAPPY. I AM SOO THANKFUL.

Im gonna finish this blog later as Im too excited to write.


No comments:

Post a Comment