Wednesday 5 September 2012

5th Sept 2012

Hello everybody, Im in the office today. Waiting for the final decisions on Goa. If I go to Goa, its fine. If I dont, then I'll quit this job. Cuz honestly, I cannot work in this office. Its irritating. And all because of that one dumb moron.

Well, Yesterday was good. Having a holiday in the middle of the week is always cool.
I think I have had enough. I came here to office today but Im not feeling it. I feel like quitting. My inner self is saying a big NO to me. Maybe I need some time to think over the future of this job.

Its not that its important to me. I can go out there and get a better one. But the prollem would be that I might have to travel a bit more. To be precise, almost double. But its ok. Its life. I gotta work hard. This is the time.

Some people in my office are good. So I can at least come to the office and have somebody with whom Im comfortable. But today, I just feel like I have made a mistake coming back to office. I am really bored and I feel like just going home.

But I gotta find another job before I quit this one. Not mandatory but it would be a better option. So Im searching new jobs.

Thats pretty much it for the morning. If I get time, I'll blog in the evening.

PEACE

2 comments:

  1. I so feel the same..... today I had the same thing in my mind ....
    - Karishma Chugh

    ReplyDelete