Thursday 19 September 2013

Effects of watching How I Met Your Mother

So I have been watching How I Met Your Mother or HIMYM as Im gonna say it henceforth.

I have finished watching season 1. It makes me realise so many things. Things that are important. Its like a teacher in some ways.

First thing it made me think about is girlfriend. I want a girlfriend. Robin is so cute and hot and sexy. Plus Ted and Robin are the cutest ever. I had my Robin. But we broke up, yeah. It was 3 years ago. And Im not gonna blog about her. Its not about the past, its about the future.

So, it makes me want to have a girlfriend. This world is a difficult place to live in. You need someone to be by your side, someone to face this world with. I have had my chances. I have had my Robin. But will I get anymore chances? Atleast one more chance? I dont know. But I hope I would. 


The feeling is great. I wanna be a couple again. I wanna be awesome. I wanna be Ted and I want my Robin. And I dont wanna waste time. Im 22 and Im single. God, whats wrong with me? I should be dating. This is the time. I dont wanna be an old man, filled with regret, waiting to die alone. I wanna get married, have kids, drop em off at football practice. Then have some coffee with my wife while our kids are getting ready to be Liverpool FC fans. Its dreamy I know but its what I want. And HIMYM has just reminded me of that. I have always had this dream. 

So, here I am, sitting in my office. Waiting for something to happen. Someone to come. Someone to want me. Because Im tired of being alone. I want to be a shoulder for that someone to cry on. I want to be her go-to guy for all her good and bad news. I want to be there for her. I want.. All this. 

No comments:

Post a Comment