Thursday 19 September 2013

Emotional breakdown from HIMYM

Ok so I just finished watching season 2. Episode 22 Something Blue is the final episode. And it has destroyed me emotionally. Im going through a breakdown. I cant beleieve it. Robin isnt the mother of Ted's kids.

Yes. I just cant absorb this thought. Ted is telling the story to his kids. And he says.. "She did went to live in Argentina, greece and Japan for a little time and I was here where I met your mom." OMG why? That line just broke my heart. I cant even stand the thought of that.

Earlier in the episode, Ted and Robin are sitting comfy on the sofa at Robin's apartment. And Robin says, you stole the blue horn for me. And to that Ted replies, I would steal the whole orchestra for you. And then they kiss and makeout. After such a romantic scene how can you breakup? C'mon director, Im not gonna forgive you for this.


Theres only one person to whom Robin belongs. And that person is Ted. I think they should get married in real life as well.  I just realised Im actually shipping them. How cool is that?!

Anyways it was a day of all bad news. In the afternoon, my bestfriend, Vikas (an asshole for telling me this), told me that Robin and Barney marry each other in the future season. WHAT THE FUCK?

What the actual fuck? First thing, how can the director or the writer whoever it is, break up Ted and Robin. Second thing, how can they marry Robin and Barney? *claws the pillow besides me*
Third thing, how can Robin not be the mother of Ted's kids?

Disappointed.

No comments:

Post a Comment