Friday 20 September 2013

Its not as bad as it seems

So I was watching HIMYM, as usual. It was around 1 am.

The purest of thoughts come to you at night, when theres no disturbance around. 

So Im watching this episode and Robin is behaving like a total slut. Shes sleeping with almost everybody, everyday. I was in love with Robin since the beginning of the series. But after seeing such behaviour, I started hating her. A different image of her started to take shape in my mind. A bad one. And I was sad that this is happening.

But then I realised, its just a show. I mean, in real life, she is not sleeping around with everybody around her. And suddenly a smile surfaced on my lips and I was happy. I fell in love with Robin Scherbatsky. But if I ever get a chance to date her, Im gonna date Cobie Smulders, not Robin Scherbatsky. How awesome is that?!

It felt good and I was relaxed. The night was good. And I woke up happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment