Thursday 19 September 2013

First day at the University

It was the ending of summer of 2008. Monsoon was just outside the door. I enrolled at the university for tourism studies. It was my first time in Mumbai, the city of dreams. I was a little nervous, but a little excited too. It didnt take much time for the city to cover me in its shine.

First day of college, I was sitting on the chair just outside the class, awaiting others. I wasnt nervous then. A guy was sitting next to me. Brown t-shirt and one sided hairs, just like me. He came from vasai. I asked him where he lived. And I told him about me. He was a little surprised as I came from the farthest place to college. His name, Snedan. We would become best friends. And even today, we are best friends. Touchwood. *touches wood under the office desk*.

That was the only scene I remember from the first day of college.

No comments:

Post a Comment