Thursday 19 September 2013

Learning lessons from HIMYM

Okay, the episodes are getting sad day by day. Im not saying theyre boring. Actually, things arent going the way I want them to.

Ted is dating Stella. They are getting married. Barney and Robin madeout. Barney is falling in love with Robin. Why? I dont know why is this happening. I have  gotten a lot into HIMYM. It is the second thing to which Im most attached to, after Harry Potter. It may get that number one spot too.

Im way too attached to HIMYM. I have fallen into it since the first episode itself. I totally related myself to Ted. A sweet guy working in a firm and living with his best friend. Ironically that best friend of mine is dating a girl since college. Its been about 5 years. So they are Marshal & Lilly. They insist to argue over this though. Only thing, I never related anybody with Robin. Or did I? 

Monica (name changed), my first girlfriend. I related her to Robin. She was sweet, sexy and totally cute. We broke up after about 2 years of dating. So thats like Robin and Ted. But I cant relate Robin to Monica everytime. Only sometimes, it feels like it. 

Also, I dont relate anyone with Barney, except myself. Yes. I relate myself to both Ted & Barney. I have got this multiple personality thing. One is Jatin. And the other one is Jettiemeister. 

Jatin wants a girlfriend, wants to get married, have kids, drop em off to their football practice. But Jettiemeister, he wants to have fun, one night stands and no commitment/ relationships. Sometimes Im Jatin but sometimes Im Jettiemeister.

I wonder, is HIMYM really life teaching? Well I think yes. Robin and Ted dated. Then they broke up. Me and Monica dated. Then we broke up. 

But Barney starts to fall in love with Robin. And my bestfriend ie Marshall told me that Robin and Barney marry each other in the later season. So that means, Robin (the girl of my dreams) is going to end up with the bad guy (Barney). Here, Robin is going to end up with Jettiemeister. Im sad she didnt end up with Ted (or Jatin as I relate him to). But Jettiemeister is also me. Jettiemeister is getting the girl.

Jettiemeister is slowly turning into Jatin.

Its all good as the girl is ending up with me. But theres only one problem. I have this thing stuck in my head that Robin belongs to Ted (Jatin). So, even if Im the Jettiemeister and I get the girl, Im sad. Because I wanna win that girl as Jatin, not Jettiemeister.

I know its confusing. But it has answered a few questions. It has taught me a little meaning of life, destiny and love. I hope to have some lovely episodes ahead.

Keep loving. Stay blessed. And be just like me, thats awe...wait for it..some ! Be awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment