Monday 3 September 2012

Starting the day

Good Morning everybody.
The day started as usual with waking up at 7.30am. Taking the train to office. Reaching office at 10am. Finished the pending work and updated all the details on my desk.

Also, paid the money to Mr. Vilas Dabre for the air ticket he issued for me.

And as usual, the guy in the office making my day a hell. Its unbearable to have him in front of my eyes.In fact, he is sitting in the same room as me while I type this thing.

The people in my office are, for lack of a better word, assholes. Dumb morons who dont know anything about tourism. Its difficult to work with such people. So, Im searching for a new job.

Well, its afternoon and the day is yet to come. Hopefully it gets better.

I hope yall have a good day!
Cheers X

No comments:

Post a Comment