Wednesday 5 September 2012

4th Sept 2012

Hello, didnt have time to blog in the morning so Im here now. Its 7pm.
Well, the day started good. Woke up late. Facebook, twitter and all the good stuff. Watched Hall Pass in the afternoon.

My boss called me (as I quit the job yesterday) and offered me to come back again and told me Im promoted (yet again) to the post of branch manager. I have been offered to go to Goa, and manage the office there. Well Im considering it. And also, I may have to go to Bangkok, yes BANGKOK. For job, nothing else. :/

Im in no mood to go to office tomaro. I mean I never have mood to go to office. But let see wat happens later in the day.

Right now Im listening to Star Parivar song. That track is awesome and nostalgic. Reminding me of the time I was in NZ remembering my time in India. I know thats confusing.

If I go to office tomaro, its gonna be a crazy day. With that dickhead guy in the office too probably. I hope he doesnt come. Cuz I HATE HIM. Period.

Aight, its bye bye for now. If I can come later tonight, then I'll hit it up. Until then take care.

PEACE x

No comments:

Post a Comment