Friday 10 January 2014

Finally got the tattoo

The moment I boarded the plane at Auckland International Airport on that night, to leave for Singapore, I realised I was in love with New Zealand. It's been 3 years now but the love is still strong. So strong that I even decided to get a tattoo showing my love for the country. I planned many times but couldn't get it. But finally, 8th January 2014, I got inked.

The map of New Zealand with Maori design patterns. I searched all possible designs, patterns and places to get the ink for the tattoo. Cause I knew this is very important. So when I finally figured out what design I wanted, I didn't wait long. I went down to the studio and got it done.

The pain was totally worth the result. I love my tattoo. It reminds me of the memories I had in New Zealand, the times I spent on the streets of Auckland, the long walk from St. Lukes mall to Western Springs, the waterfront, the baked potato of Wendy's and so many things which made my time in New Zealand beautiful.

I'm happy and proud of my new ink.


No comments:

Post a Comment