Sunday 17 November 2013

For her..

Talking to all my mates on chat suddenly brought back all those feelings. The feeling of love, friendship, excitement and joy. One thing I realized more than any other was about her. My first love.

Even now, after all these years, there’s still just this part of me where if there’s even the slightest chance something I do could make her smile, I don’t even think about it. I just do it.

I mean if she needed something and I can make that magically appear I would. I would open a vein in my arm if I could bleed that thing out just to make her happy. Because she is like sunshine. So pretty and wonderful. Seeing her sad is something I cannot live with. I cannot stand the idea of someone or something hurting her. I would do anything for her. I would be anything for her. Even if not being in her life would bring a smile on her pretty face, I would go away. I would rather see her happy from far, than be around her and make her sad.

After all this time..for her..always..

No comments:

Post a Comment