Saturday 12 October 2013

Work life and me

Hello there.

I didnt get much time to blog in past few weeks. I just started working at this new firm. I had to go to Gurgaon for training and orientation purposes. So, this new firm where I work is Flight Shop. It is an Oz based company. It is a part of Flight Centre Ltd., world's largest travel company. Its the dream. I thank God for making this happen.


So, joining this company has some effects. Good and bad (maybe good). I am a New Zealand lover or you can say I consider NZ as my home. NZ is my love. I first came in contact with Flight Centre  when I was in NZ. Now that I am working in the same company in India, it reminds me of my NZ days. 

I came back to India for a reason. I had to come. And for some reasons, I couldnt go back. And since then I always regret coming back. I always miss NZ. I always miss my home. Working here was my dream. And Im living my dream.

Now, good things about working in this company - 
  • The dream
  • Chances of getting a job/transfer to the countries I want to go
  • Benifits
  • Awesome company

Bad (maybe good) things about working in this company - 
  • Makes me nostalgic
  • Makes me miss NZ
  • Makes me sad and regret the fact I came here

Actually, the points in the "Bad"  section may be good in some ways. These points are like my motivators. These things make me work hard and try to reach my aim.

Well, things are going good here. I am trying my best and hopefully, I will grow with my store's growth and company's growth.

Advice - Always do what you love, if you havent found it yet, dont settle. Keep looking.

God bless you all. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment