Wednesday 23 October 2013

Battling memories

Thinking about nz all the time. I do nothing but just think about the times, good and bad, i spent there. It makes me want to go back. I miss nz every second of my life. Nobody realizes this, except Akshay, my best friend. He's going through same thing.
Every morning i wake up with regret that i came back to India. Why did i do that? That was the worst decision of my life. I dont know how am i gonna make it up. But i wanna go back. I wanna live the dream. I gotta see my beloved NZ land again. And this time for life. 
Im in such a situation that i would do anything and give anything to go back. Each day a little part of me dies. No matter where i go, what i do, that guilt is always there, reminding me of the truth. The truth that im not in nz. The truth that im not happy. The truth that im dying a little each day.

No comments:

Post a Comment