Saturday 26 October 2013

Saying goodbye

It hurts to say goodbye. It does. It feels like the heart is stretching to it's core and crying. Your heart says no, but your brain says yes. And deep down you know it's no choice really.

Mostly, in life, when you are saying goodbyes, you think you have a choice. But you don't. Theres no choice. You have to move on. 

If you really would have had a choice, then you wouldn't be in that situation where you have to choose. You are there because you chose it. We realize this later and we regret.

We regret for the rest of our lives. Because once you lose something, it's never the same thing which you get back. It never feels same, it never makes you smile the same way it did before. It's never the person or place or thing that you loved in the first place.

Saying goodbyes is an end to the story, almost every time. But sometimes, you can get it back. You can get that person back, you can go to that place you love, again. You can do that one thing you love, again. But do you think it will make you feel the same way? I don't know the answer to that one. Because I have never gotten things back that I have lost. I tried everything, but I never got them back. I cried, i tried, i lied, i fought, i prayed, i begged.. but in vain. 

I regret many of my decisions. I wish to overcome them one day by achieving the things again. Some of them are permanently gone while I still have a shot at others. I will do everything I can, give everything I have to achieve them. Because, deep down I know I love them. And these things, these aims keep me going. These things keep me alive, they keep me motivated. They help me to face this world each day.

Once you lose something you love, your soul dies. A little part of you dies everyday. It hurts and you can't tell anybody about this. Because you know they won't understand. So you keep it to yourself. And you hope that one day the pain will go. One day, you will start to live, again. One day you will be alive, more than you have ever been.

That day will come, only if you have hope in your heart. An aim is a goal if you have faith and efforts, or else, it's just a wish. Keep fighting, keep believing, keep hoping.

No comments:

Post a Comment